Meal planning & dinner are basically my worst enemy. Seriously. We eat the same 3/4 meals a week ... my poor husband (I say that VERY sarcastically)! The problem is I'm a good, ok decent, cook when I have things planned out for the week, but lets face it, that just doesn't happen as often as I would like it to! CS made this awesome printable for planning out your week so I thought we'd share it again because it truly is amazing! My goal this week ... or next week is to be more organized in the kitchen! Who's on board with me? Let's do it!!! And while we're getting organized together, I swear by these collapsable measure cups! They are a LIFESAVER (and space saver) but most importantly do not have individual pieces that can get lost with the little hands that reach into our drawers constantly! You can snag those here!
Comment below with your favorite (easy please) dinner recipes to help a mama out! Below is my recipe for chocolate chip banana bread! Desserts & sweets are one thing that I can do without a recipe! Years of taste testing practice comes in handy here! Hope you all enjoy it!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2-3 mashed Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 (or more) cups chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Grease a bread pan
- Mix everything above together. No seriously. I put it ALL in my favorite Tupperware mix & store container and turn on the beaters and BOOM! Done-zo!
- Pour into bread pan & bake for 1hour! (Check with a knife at an hour - sometimes it takes a little longer like up to 75 minutes depending on your ovens so keep checking until knife comes out clean!)
- HAVE FUN! Let your kids eat the chocolate chips while they "help"!